• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Wanted
Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in dividing some of the work thats done to some of the GMs in order to make the league move more smoothly. Any GM may apply.

As of right now these are not [mogul money] paid positions.

PM me with any interest.

Twitter Operator
Looking for someone to run the league twitter.
~ You do NOT need a twitter account in order to do this.
~ Tweets frequently, at least a couple every sim. 1+ a day would be great.
~ Tweets latest league news, interesting game results or other league facts. NO PERSONAL OPINIONS (so no direct team bashing - but negative facts about a team are allowed but cannont be constantly about the same team.)
~ Tweet about all teams equally, try not to tweet about one team more then another. All teams should get a tweet about them from time to time.
~ Look at everything in mogul from sortable stats, finance, leaders, standings, and click to make different stats appear on each window to find interesting facts to tweet about - and look back on previous tweets for examples.

Blog Operator
~ MUST KNOW HTML
~ Updates GM List frequently
~ Checks milestones after each sim for a no-hitter, updates the no-hit page if there is one.
~ Add's new blog authors on request from new GMs, removes blog authors that have left the league.
~ Updates history page (playoffs / awards)
~ Making sure new posts have labels
~ CANNOT add new pages without requests
(Make sure if you write an article about your team that you do it by signing into your username, not the blog its self)

Thats it for now. again PM me with interest.

Any of our current GMs could fill these roles (well any could fill the twitter role, obviously u need to know at least some HTML for the blog) But if you are chosen to do this, you must be serious about it.) I am willing to give some assistance at first with these positions (exp the blog)

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Kirbypuckett34 will now be tweeting for us!!! For at least a month - then I might switch him with someone else if anyone else was interested.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »