• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARZ/CHC trade
Going to need a ruling from one of the big wigs on this one...until then I don't think anyone should react to this.
(10-15-2010, 04:46 PM)EPIC xX Fate Xx Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 04:24 PM)GoIrish Wrote: I will let ARZ keep Antigua as compensation but I don't want the players back in return.

If thats teh case I want compensation as well.

I could understand you getting compensation if you could not move Price, but you just moved him another deal.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
(10-15-2010, 05:27 PM)EPIC xX Fate Xx Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 04:52 PM)GoIrish Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 04:24 PM)GoIrish Wrote: I will let ARZ keep Antigua as compensation but I don't want the players back in return.

I could understand you getting compensation if you could not move Price, but you just moved him another deal.

u backed out of both deals. compensate both or neither. not 1 and not the other..

i can tell you without a doubt that you are not getting anything out of me. I also don't know why you feel you are in a position to dictate terms to me.

Arizona did nothing wrong in my eyes, thus why I am willing to compensate him for backing out of the deal. You however, tried to change the structure of our side agreement after the fact, hence why I pulled out of the deal. You know without the side agreement that I would never have agreed to the deal. I am not going to agree to have an 87-90 prospect, I wanted either Gonzalez or Morris back if Price went to FA.

To be amicable, I was willing to offer you compensation if you could not find another buyer for Price. However, you have found a buyer and obtained another favorable offer, thus I don't understand why you need compensation and why you are pressing this issue other than you want to be a difficult.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
LAA GM 2022-2035
(10-15-2010, 05:52 PM)GoIrish Wrote:

u backed out of both deals. compensate both or neither. not 1 and not the other..

i can tell you without a doubt that you are not getting anything out of me. I also don't know why you feel you are in a position to dictate terms to me.

Arizona did nothing wrong in my eyes, thus why I am willing to compensate him for backing out of the deal. You however, tried to change the structure of our side agreement after the fact, hence why I pulled out of the deal. You know without the side agreement that I would never have agreed to the deal. I am not going to agree to have an 87-90 prospect, I wanted either Gonzalez or Morris back if Price went to FA.

To be amicable, I was willing to offer you compensation if you could not find another buyer for Price. However, you have found a buyer and obtained another favorable offer, thus I don't understand why you need compensation and why you are pressing this issue other than you want to be a difficult.

You backed out of the deal hence why I got another offer. And Arizona moved those 3 guys anyway. So this shouldn't be a question anymore. You backed out not me. Completely un-professional.
(10-15-2010, 06:00 PM)EPIC xX Fate Xx Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 05:52 PM)GoIrish Wrote:

You backed out of the deal hence why I got another offer. And Arizona moved those 3 guys anyway. So this shouldn't be a question anymore. You backed out not me. Completely un-professional.

can you comprehend reading? Do I need to buy you hooked on phonics?

After I told you I am not interested in Price you said "I will give you back one of the 3 players if he goes to FA, which he wont"

I thought about it and agreed and posted the trade

You came back and asked me after the trade was posted, "which of the 3 would you have an interest in if he went to FA". I said most likely Gonzalez or Morris. You then replied back a bit later and said, "ok, I will send you a 87-90 prospect if price goes to FA"

I did not read between the lines in your last statement until this AM but who is the one being unprofesional and who is the one trying to be shady? I never agreed that I want a 87-90 prospect, I agreed that I want one of the 3 players back with it most likely being Gonzalez or Morris as they are younger with more potential for upside. If both of them jump and become 90+ prospects you could then say, "sorry, I am not giving you either, I agreed to a 87-90 prospect" which goes against what was the initial agreement.
Cubs GM 2010-2021
LAA GM 2022-2035
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »