• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move draft to monday?
With the XAT acting so crazy today, is it possible to move the draft to monday?
Id love that idea
[Image: muaoma.jpg]

Sdp
2044- Present

Don't Bring sand to the Beach- GB
the xat site says it is down temporarily, hopefully temporary is actually temporary

here is an alternative one of the admins could add to the site if xat doesnt come back up soon
http://www.99chats.com/
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
Yeah XAT giving me all kinds of fits.

IF xat comes back, i'm ok with keeping it tonight. But if it continues to be messed up tonight, draft should be moved to tomorrow.. its nice to have alternative chat suggestions like peter posted, but lets be honest, we all know not everyone would get the memo and would be pissed that they missed the draft b/c they didnt know where it was taking place.. safe bet is to keep it on xat, whether its today or tomorrow
I think stang is right here. I know its tough for monday but people might know the alternative box and the draft in this league is the most important part of the year
if the other chat box is posted right on the main page the same was xat is, it would be right in everybody's face the same way xat is

and the xat website is back up, so i assume the box will be back soon
Xat is still out here and at 5TM.
I really don't see another choice but to move the draft to monday or some other day that week. Even if it comes on in an hour still kinda shitty for draft day. The best part is the lead up to the actual draft and possible trades that come with it.
Still waiting on XAT

we back!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »