• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAMS ON WARNING 10/1/10
:ATL::LAA:
:min2: GM
Hey I'd be up for the Braves if they open. IDK what's up with the waiting list since I didn't ask to be taken off, I just passed on the Angels. IDK how it's going to work lol but I'd definitely be up for the Braves if I was given a shot.
(10-02-2010, 10:20 AM)Mstrpr626 Wrote: Hey I'd be up for the Braves if they open. IDK what's up with the waiting list since I didn't ask to be taken off, I just passed on the Angels. IDK how it's going to work lol but I'd definitely be up for the Braves if I was given a shot.

Well I know the current GM of the Tigers has voiced interest in the Braves for awhile now, because they are his favorite team IRL and works for them IRL.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Yea if he gets chosen it's cool, if we could coin flip that would be cool too. I'm just putting it out there that I'd like the Braves as well.
And If the Braves aren't there, I'll take the Angels then, I know I seem like an ass not being able to make up my mind really but this is a definite yes, so if you guys need an active guy to take the Braves or Angels I'm here, ATLbravesfan is a fine choice as braves GM IMO.
nah atlbravesfan has DET right now
Yes but he has expressed feelings for the Braves. All fine to me, If we can coin toss for the braves that would be cool, but if the decision is made to give him the Braves I'd like the Angels too.....Sorry for saying no then yes now, but I didn't want to take a team before that I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I'm sure what I want to do now.
Basically what I'm saying is if Bravesfan wants them REALLY bad, he can have them if I get the Angels. I won't destroy his FCM dreams lol.
I need to be in Stangs division so I can beat him (evil grin)
I already told stang that is not happening
:min2: GM
So Scotty what's up with my situation? When I said to put me on the waiting list I did say that I'll only leave Baltimore if the team is to my liking so I waived the Angels first time around. If I can grab the Braves that be cool, if you only want to hand me the Angels that would be cool too. Just wanna know what the staff has in mind.
i would be very interested in taking LAA
as far as how active i will be i have been in the same league for 5 yrs and i believe Dejota was a part of it at 1 time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »