• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnedstang and the Detroit Tigers
So, i've heard the past few days that a few of you have a problem with me running the Tigers and Braves at the same time for the remainder of the season, Thinking i would put the Tigers in bad shape to make one last run.
First off, I've worked very hard on building the Tigers to where they are today. Best team in the league? obviously not, but they have always been a consistent winner ( only 4 losing seasons since i took over in 2014). I dont know names, quite frankly i dont care who you are, but to question my integrity, thinking i would "sell off vital pieces" to make a last ditch run is not only offensive, but absurd.
While i may not always agree with what goes on in this league, i have always had the best interest in not only for my team DET, but have always had the best interest in what is best for the league and its not about to change just b/c i'm switching teams.. You people bitch and moan about EVERYTHING, but most of you should all know me by now and know that i wouldnt do anything to jeopardize the Tigers or this league.

With that said, I am announcing that Stache will be co-gm'ing the Detroit Tigers with me the rest of the year (which i suggested when this topic came up), and will officially take full reign of them at the conclusion of the playoffs. Any moves that we do, will be done and approved by both of us. We will be on the same page moving forward and in constant communication regarding anything that has to do with the Tigers. That way, all of you doubters can put that aside.
As was discussed with me, stache, and Stang. And is the fair, sane, and respectful thing to do. Stang has done a lot for this league and petty griping and speculation shouldn't stop us from letting him see his team through one more time.

Anyone complaining about this, do me a favor - shut up. Think about why we play this - for fun!!!!! Decisions are going to be made out of logic, appreciation, and fairness. Not out of some petty need to make everything uptight. Chill. And keep that in mind for future bitching you want to do in XAT.
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »