• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admin Role
Alright, so I've reluctantly taken on the role. I'm not eager for this, would prefer not to have it, and will likely at some point drop it, but for now I'm going to be helping Sean with simming.

I will continue to run the Jays but will likely make them my secondary focus, if someone should come along wanting a team I will probably drop out of managing the Jays. I'll continue to mod trades and will run the draft this year. Sean and I will split simming duties up, so I ask for patience early on. I've never done it before, so expect mistakes but I'll try to learn fast and be as thorough as I can be.

I don't like drama, won't have much tolerance for it, and am looking for us to just go back to what we had last season. It was quiet, peaceful and fun - let's try and keep that up.

If you have any concerns just shoot me, Sean, or nokes a question. Nothing ever needs to get heated or worrisome for any of you - I like to think most things can get resolved quickly, cleanly, and without confrontation or hurt feelings. This should be fun, we should have a good time, and we should be working together to make sure that happens. Pretty simple and best for all of us!

World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »