• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAA
Sean, you've been a great asset to this league, I enjoyed talking to you during my time here. It will be sad to see you leave, and I hope you do reconsider, but everyone's tenure at FCM will sadly come to an end eventually (though hopefully the league gets carried on to season 3000 haha)
I hope to hear from you again sometime!

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
First let me say Jordan, it is always good to hear from you. Hope all is well.

Also a big thank you to all the posts in this thread, it means a lot to me.

I have had a discussion with DJ and a few other people within the league through xat and pm and I have made my decision to stay. Some of my frustrations have lessened in the past season with having less issues on xat being nagged upon and argued. Xat to me this past season has been a lot more enjoyable because it is more about chit chat and less about drama until this recent issue. This recent issue made me feel like, "oh shit, here we go again". I do not enjoy confrontation, I do not enjoy arguments. This is something that I do in my leisure time, I do enough referee work with my 3 children, I don't need more of it when I am sitting at my computer.

However, I would hope and plead that in the future for people to use common sense. Do not take the approach of "It is not in the rules, so it must be ok". Rules cannot catch every plausable scenerio, there are times that you have to use your own common sense with your actions. If you fall into a scenerio where the trade mods and admins tell you that you cannot do something, the improper approach is to make the statement "It is ok, I will just find another way".
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »