Poll: Vote for a New Chat Moderator
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mstrpr626
28.57%
2 28.57%
Jordan
0%
0 0%
Both Mstrpr626 and Jordan
42.86%
3 42.86%
Just Jordan
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chat Moderator
Vote me, Mstrpr626, for new Chat Moderator.
I'm not voting against jordan. I'm just voting for pr
You could vote for both if you wanted.
I would have perfered that you asked us about being a mod before making a poll like this. A league vote is not going to have any determining factor if we wish to add another chat mod or not. I don't even need to consult scott on this issue, as I know he would say the same thing.

We are all cool though :cool:

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Closing. If we want to add another chat mod, or any staff position for that matter we will.

Well you weren't here. It was just a suggestion, it's not like it was being implemented right away. And it wouldn't be stripping you of a job, your still the global mod.
Actually I don't mean to sound like i'm going on the defensive. Chat mods don't do crap, I know that as I currently am one! I don't take this as an attack at my position or anything at all. I just don't like that you didn't come to us first, we aren't a democracy! We are a dictatorship!! :p

Why aren't we a democracy? Last time I checked no one had fun being ruled by Nazis. If they don't do crap, why do you need to be one? I thought a chat mod overlooked the chat while the head admins we're away, and no offense to you, but I think it's safe to say that since you've started school, I've had more time to be on the chat than mostly anyone in the league. That may change when I head to school Monday, but it will only change for the morning hours, I get out at 2:11pm EST and live 20 minutes from my new school. It's not a big situation, and I was being funny more than serious, wasn't trying to get you fired. If we really don't need one then that's fine, but idk, Scotty nor DJ have replied about the subject and I posted it about 3 hours before they went to bed, also posted the link on the chat like a dozen times lol.
(09-10-2010, 10:27 AM)Mstrpr626 Wrote: Why aren't we a democracy? Last time I checked no one had fun being ruled by Nazis. If they don't do crap, why do you need to be one? I thought a chat mod overlooked the chat while the head admins we're away, and no offense to you, but I think it's safe to say that since you've started school, I've had more time to be on the chat than mostly anyone in the league. That may change when I head to school Monday, but it will only change for the morning hours, I get out at 2:11pm EST and live 20 minutes from my new school. It's not a big situation, and I was being funny more than serious, wasn't trying to get you fired. If we really don't need one then that's fine, but idk, Scotty nor DJ have replied about the subject and I posted it about 3 hours before they went to bed, also posted the link on the chat like a dozen times lol.

How many times do I have to say that I do not take this as an attack on my position?

And again. Scotty DJ Hokey and I will decide if we feel another or a different chat mod is needed. End of story! I'd close this thread but my computer is messing up right now.

I'm glad your interested in helping out. :cool:

Yea NP I just don't want things to be taken out of hand for what was actually started out as a joke. When people actually started voting, the perception changed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »