• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAS Resignation
I'll be honest I was hoping to put WAS back into a respectable financial situation before leaving that way the next GM that took over would have some flexibility with the team before my departure. Although I would have liked to stay until the season ends it doesn't look like that will happen.

Hopefully one of the mods or admins can take over the team and get better value of the players. I've been on everyday for the last couple of days hoping to get some deals structured. But its probably in the best interest of the league that another admin takes over to ensure that i'm getting maximum value of the player.

I just don't have the time to commit to . Last season was my last and final push to compete and I was hoping that I would be able to fix the financial situation this year and I was booking on that my payroll would increase since I made the playoffs.

So good luck all and have fun. Stop stressin out in the end its just a game. I've been preoccupied with work and my career so I apologize that I haven't been giving it my all. And if the trades that I posted with KCR and PIT doesn't go through because of my resignation then I'm sorry about that too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »