• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFG bet
You're a liar. You modified the post to say the bet was only between you and scotty. That's not fair, and IMO against the rules. Live up to your word. If you had a problem with me betting why didn't you say that when you replied "I'm serious about this bet mstrpr"? Because you had every intention of betting against me.
I only had intention to bet against Scotty
You never specified that. And if you did, how come you didn't tell me that when you replied to me "I'm serious about this bet mstrpr" ? Can you answer that question?
I was replying to the 2nd part not the 1st.
If I get convivcted of lieing I'll pay Scotty and Mstrpr 2 million.
You are a liar, and Scotty himself should know that that's not what the bet said when you posted it or even what it said last night. You modified that post at 9:31pm today. And what sense does that make, you we're replying to only one part of my post? That's complete and total BS. If you had no intention of betting with me from the start, you would have said the bet was only between you and Scotty. It doesn't matter what Scotty says, your the one making the bet. And if your proven the liar that you are, I want the 2M you just said you'd give me.
That was modified. But all bets are NOT open.

Closing this thread. I get my 2M
Nullified. No money moving
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »