• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIN/STL
:CIN: receives:

C Jos Bonilla 91

:STL: receives:

SP Daniel Barr 90
1B/3B Randy Weeks 73/90

accept. Bonilla is the C I've been looking for, I get to keep posey as a backup, and Betancourt becomes expendable. Barr wasn't doing anything for me and while he's lights out against lefties, I don't think he'll get any better against righties. It's tough to lose weeks but it's for a good cause.
STL accepts.

Bonilla is a stud and it's tough to get rid of him but for some reason I have Russell Martin signed to a 20 year 30 million dollar deal so I might as well play him. Also my main focus is to completely overhaul my pitching so Barr helps, even with his not so encouraging stats. The prospect Weeks is the type of player I covet and i'll be moving him to 3B.
not going through this sim, need's modding sorry fellas.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
approve
the ratings on weeks have changed. weeks is now an 81/97. I'm not sure if I have a say in it anymore but I don't think it should go through. I think if anything we should rework.
i agree you guys should def rework , so veto
Well this is screwed up in general, not cool. I guess just pm me an offer or something.
You guys should try and rework it in earnest. I'm sorry we couldn't get enough guys home by the time we simmed but 8 hours on a work/school day is a little tough to come up with.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »