• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pads done
Sorry guys, I've tried everything I know to have success and fun with this team. Tried signing high peak, high-performance FA's, who then automatically dropped off the face of the earth. Tried trading for guys like 96 peaks, who then automatically dropped to be mediocre players. Tried growing players in my farm, who grow to 88-92 peaks, then fall to be 83/83 major leaguers.

Seems like no matter what I do, I end up with a ton of low 80s peak guys who leave me with a .450 winning percentage every year. Can't improve my farm spending, can't seem to develop players, players come to San Diego to die.

So obviously I'm doing something wrong in this league. I've tried every way I know how to build a team, with no success. It's just not fun any more. I don't care about my players, dont care about developing them because I know they'll all be 83/83 by the time they're 28 years old.

So good luck to all and I hope someone can take this team and do something with it. I just can't seem to do it, and it's no fun anymore.
Its a sad day chuck, I wish this wasnt how it had to go
World Champs: 2071, 2106, 2108
isn't there like 3 other GM's running 2 teams that you can transfer to?
Oakland A's
2015-Current
(18 seasons)
1,340-1,577
74-.44-87.66
4 AL West titles
2 ALDS Series appearance
1 WS appearance
This is very sad :(
I hope you change your mind and I can't thank you enough for being a big part of this league for so long. You're a scholar and a gentleman sir!
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
:undecided:
My favorite trading partner. This is not cool.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »