The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error_callback

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Picks
Since I came into the league. We have never been able to trade picks until the off season. Actually the FA file i believe. I never asked what the reason was. If it was no one wants to take the risk of trading away a player for a pick that could fall anywhere and not getting true value. Or if it's really just too much of a hassle to keep track of the picks for the next season. (both valid points). My suggestion is that at the trade deadline sim, and only the trade deadline sim, we could trade picks for the up coming season. For the value argument, you have a better idea of where the team you are trading to is going to fall in the up coming draft. I.E. trading to a potential or definite playoff team. You know your pick will fall somewhere in the 20-30 slot range. So you'll have a much better idea of the value you will receive in return for your player. On the hassle of keeping track/record of the picks, you only have to have to keep track for 1 sim. To make it easier, maybe for that sim you open up the trade pick thread and the teamĀ  trading has to put the pick being traded into the thread(last part just a suggestion to make it easier on Andy to keep track of picks).

This is just a thought that popped into my head. I thought I'd put it up for debate and see where it goes. And thought it would be just another option for more tradingĀ  at the deadline.

OWM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »