• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Hires GoIrish as Assistant GM
I wanted to thank everyone for the kind welcoming back and I look forward to working with JPS. Some may or may not be aware of my past year and what has transpired for me. I want to give some explanation to my disappearances when I would stop by and check in and why I have been distant and reluctant in any earlier comeback. I stopped playing Mogul and a lot of stuff on-line because I was feeling tired and consistantly getting headaches and dizzy spells, I would also get some goofy numbness in my arm at times out of nowhere. I went ahead and scaled back a lot of the stuff I was doing in hopes that I could rest and relax more. Then in Feb of '13 I was in my office and I had a heart attack. After this, I had to have a surgery (angioplasty) to get rid of some of the clogging I was experiencing. After about a month off, I went back to work and then in June of '13 I had my 2nd Heart attack. This one was more minor but after this one I had to have a 2nd surgery to have a stent put in. After that, I was able to focus more on my cardio and eating habits and took some needed time off of work to keep my health in check. My biggest problem was that I was carrying a lot of bad weight. I would not watch what I ate and just ate a bunch of crap (fast food, junk food, etc). I would exercise but I still was carrying about 100+ pounds that I should not have carried. I have now dropped a lot of my weight and I am down to closer to where the doctors want me. I am now down to 225 (same weight I was at in college). I am hoping to get under 200 by the summer.

I feel that right now, I am in a much better position to be able to focus on doing things that I like once again. I want to let you all know that for the little over a year that I have been gone that you all have been missed. I also have to say that I am really impressed with the work that everyone has done to keep this league going and make it such a great league.

Sean
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »