• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Type A/B Arbitration suggestion
I do agree that the arbitration decision should be done prior to FA. We should ask GMs to post it as part of their offseason resignings. "Release player X, but offering arbitration for the purposes of compensation" type thing.

That said - this system was rushed into place as well. People should ask if they're confused, but we should expect confusion when we don't have it firmly in place. It's easy to be pissed at lazy punks who don't read something that was posted for over a month, something posted a day or two before free agency is entirely different.

I don't want this to come off the wrong way either, but I think in general this league does a really shitty job clarifying changes. At any given point there may be three parts of the forum (suggestions, news, rules, and hell even the top banner) that communicate things that have changed or cements something as a new rule. In IFA we had Scotty's post saying one thing and DJ's another. People are constantly confused about who has an agent and how the compensatino works with agents because there are three different discussions happening at different parts of the forum on the same topic. At some point, when there is enough consistent confusion, you have to start looking at how it's being communicated too. Don't bite my head off....just sayin'
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »