The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error_callback

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on possibility of no agents
Sean has said he is thinking of removing the agents from FCM. Not saying I disagree, I probably lean towards no agents more than keeping them. But things to think about:

The Mogul No Trade Clauses are pretty random and just bad. If 90+ players were signed in game, we would need to implement somehow a NTC system, in my opinion. Because players giving their long time team breaks will be taken advantage of and dealt. More likely helping the big budget/dominant teams. Also incentives might also need to be implemented into this. Big time players should get paid for their big time play. The contract amounts aren't what I am worried about at all, since the agent deals were all for the most part close enough to in game asking price.

Also I'm sure haven't put everything in here. This was just kind of a starting block for this. What does everyone else think? Agents? No Agents? Implementing systems for NTC/incentives? or not? Also if any other things you think might need to be implemented or not should be brought up. I, as well as others, would appreciate your input.
Nyy GM 2024 - 2030
Atl GM 2030 - 2033
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »