• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stadium Upgrade Guidelines
The only things I can agree with you on this are Seating Costs and the playing feild upgrades. I know those prices may seem realistic for conveince and what have you but as it is barley anyone upgrades simply because like what you told me on xat "a bump from fair to average and then average to good etc, would only bring a 1 or 2 point fan loyalty bump". So why on gods green earth is a team going to spend upwards of 20mil to do so for only very minimal gain? You'd be much better off on the fan loyalty department by taking that 20mil (or more if you want more than one upgrade) and spending it on an all star caliber player or draft picks to try and pick up an all star spec. Actually winning games would increase your fan loyalty tenfold so the smart money would be to just try and improve your team rather than do any upgrades.

I think they should be a more reasonable cost of 10mil per upgrade or basically 10mil per 1 point of fan loyalty (assume that it only went up one point per upgrade with the maybe the occasional 2). Thats still fairly expensive of an investment but one that would actually be worthile given the price. It would be 40mil per category to go from poor to excellent. The whole problem with stadium upgrades is that the juice is never worth the squeeze.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »