• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another year, more ridiculousness
Ok lets get this straight. Every single guy that got injured who missed significant time had a health rating of 75 or less, aside from two outliers who had 76 and 79 (which still isn't very good) and yes I checked every single injury that happened to your team during the year. So no that is not the games fault for injuring guys who should get injured. It's a gm'ing miscue to have so many guys with that low of health and not expecting them to miss time. You can't expect to have a team full of injury prone players and still win, unless you have the depth there. Sometimes even then with the depth it will still be an impossible feat to overcome.

Now if you want to blame the game for creating too many draftees with low health? Ok then thats fine you'd have a legit complaint, but no one is telling you to acquire players with a low health rating, so its no fault other than your own that you have so any injuries. If this was a real issue you'd see most of the league piping up about and posting legit complaints on players who had high health but were still always getting injured. So please quit whining every year about injuries, its annoying and just brings attention to something that is a complete non-issue. If I'm a new gm and one of the first threads I see is that we have an injury bug in the league I'm likley going to go elsewhere. When you can get 10 ppl who legit think they have a case then bring it up.

To adress your depth issue, why don't you spend some of that 40mil you have sitting in game instead of hoarding it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »