• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Mod Suggestion
When it comes to new GMs in a league, It's absolutely neccessary for their deals to be looked at closely. Earlier in the year when Chemo had his league, a new GM for...LAD I believe, came in during FA, signed like 6 guys for 50M total, ran the team for another 3 weeks and b/c he was over budget by 35M w/ no money, was forced to sell short and even still was making silly silly trades. Kershaw for nobody. Kemp for nobody, had a 2B being paid 10M that no one wanted for more than 2M, a 41 year RP old for 6M(no one wanted him).

Not saying this is what is going to happen but, live braves said for the health of the league and team they gotta look at the trades w/ a bit more scrutiny. Texas I think has gone through it's 2nd GM already in 1 season(Low fat jelly left Philly and was allowed to come back for texas... didn't do a whole lot for them either)

Anyway I"m on reserved about #1 not that I think you guys will collude, but instant approval among trade mods is alot of power going unchecked. I'm a fan of #2 If trade modes post trade or veto in Bold their message gets through, through the mess on some of the trades(lol in MoGen a few of us commented on Daddiesangel calling Jennings a stud when his stats are mediocre at best. BUT we can't comment it where everyone will see it b/c we aren't allowed to commenting in the thread.) as long as GM's aren't attacking other GM's and giving civil criticism I don't see a problem.
Oakland A's
2015-Current
(18 seasons)
1,340-1,577
74-.44-87.66
4 AL West titles
2 ALDS Series appearance
1 WS appearance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »