The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error_callback

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few suggestions
Im not sure if we have this and I just havent seen it. But I remember in a old league at the end of each year. Any players named to the all star game, who won awards at the end of the year, and gold gloves and what not were given a lil extra boost so to say at the end of the year. At the end of each year they would all get +10 longevity. Not a huge deal but just something to reward the owner of those players. I feel we should do the same. Maybe 500k for every player or what not.

Another thing is health. I feel so many players have health issues. A lot of them being prospects coming up and being drafted. At the end of each year. I feel we should have where you get say 20 health points. Which can be used on any 3 players on your team. Just a thought

Another thing is maybe every 3-5 years give teams a chance to win a new stadium free of charge. Pick a few teams with older stadiums or lower market teams. Have them send someone a pm of all the reasons they should get a new stadium, and have them build a new stadium. This was also in a past league and it was a great feature.

Have sponsors? Have it where teams can get sponsors and at the end of each year get a additional boost in money they have. Im sure this would be a awesome thing to have. Have it where you sign a contract with a sponsor. And you have to do something for that sponsor to stay with you. ex.) Sponsor A wants Team A to make the playoffs atleast 2 of the next 5 seasons. I think that can be something cool to add.

And last thing. Draftees. I wanted to do this in a league of mind that never got off the ground. But have 1st round draft picks have to sign to a contract. Have a special agent for them and have it where you need to sign them before the playoffs. If for some reason you cant get a contract with them they enter the next years draft. Just a thought.

Let me know what you guys think.. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »