Poll: Are Talent Levels Too High?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
9 50.00%
No
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Are Talent Levels an Issue?
When every team has 93 overall farms, then you see this type of thing. Only way to really lower it is lower it to 85(which is B+ and still very good) OR don't lock expenses, and allow teams to spend what they want on expenses. Some will obviously use money on their farm(which they will have the better farms) and some will choose to spend their money on player salaries(which they will have worse farms). You can bring in expansion teams in all you want, but you keep 93 farms for everyone, you will still see it and even more talent I think. I believe this is only way to really fix the problem. Another plan is to just use the health ratings like they are. Sure you see some 58-62 rated health players in mogul drafts. If you just leave it like that, then that will cut down on possibly the life of that player, which will cut down on talent as well especially if 1-2 injuries they could die off if they have such low health lol. I believe there are ways to fix things like I said, but after this, I don't believe there is a ton.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »