• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Sox
I know I don't need to say any of these things as anyone who has been here awhile knows better but there may be new people or maybe some people may benefit by reading this whether they are in the league or not.

Most of you know may know I'm not always Andy's biggest fan and I bet he would he say the same thing about me. We may want the same things but the process, or thought or what's right and wrong can be way different. And sometimes straight up we can have totally different views. Things can easily get heated between him and I. Prolly cause I treat this more than just a hobby. One thing I would never do though is question his character. The dude is without question (in my opinion of course) the best GM I've ever seen. I've been playing in leagues since I was 16, longer if you want to count where I'd have 2,3 or 4 or so friends doing a franchise in NHL, Eastside, Madden etc. I've seen the best, been the best, played with the best and heard stories about the best. Andy is the best. That was a given before he ever had any passwords. Any cheating claims are simply not true. Furthermore, a guy who cheats or holds people down or whatever you want to call it would never run a league. Those characteristic traits do not coincide. Who on gods green earth would put up with me or any other of the required bullshit to run a league if all they wanted to do was cheat or hold someone down? Let alone the time investment. Some of you may not know as I kept it fairly private, with only Andy, Corey, Vert and Poldi that I had quit for a week. Not due to Andy per se although it got heated but I was fed up with a bunch of things and then the exchange we had didn't help. Andy asked me back/to reconsider on 3 different occasions. He wasn't begging, he wasn't desperate about it, man to man he just wanted me to stay. Someone who has shitty character, or wants to cheat or what have you would never want to keep me here. I can be a pain in the ass. I'm passionate when it comes to mogul and if I see dumb shit happening I'll mention it and even sometimes take it too far. Not many would put up with that or if they did they would say stfu or leave. Which Andy does not. I may not like Andy always but I sure respect him to the moon and back for what he did and continues to do in providing a league where I don't have to step up and do the day to day things as unless it was maybe doing a sim a week or something small I'd never be able to handle it all nor would I want to. I'm here in this league still because he asked me to be. So if anyone wants to say he holds people down, cheats or any stupid crap like that tell them to get some proof or gtfo. Infact, if you think that way please PM me wherever you can so I can add you to the list of people I don't want to mogul with.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »