• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington
I'm out. Not enough time to devote to this. That among other things. Good luck.
Cya around mav. So 2 GM's leaving within a couple days of getting to the offseason. This sounds like a league that is in such need of expansion.
(11-01-2010, 12:08 AM)mike Wrote: Cya around mav. So 2 GM's leaving within a couple days of getting to the offseason. This sounds like a league that is in such need of expansion.

I don't know why this comment pisses me off so much. STFU seriously

Good luck to you mav. We enjoyed having you
:min2: GM
I think it pisses you off so much because you are seeing any chances of expansion going down the tubes. It pisses you off like it pisses off over half the league everytime you keep mentioning expasnion. When we have clearly shown that expansion is not worth the risk.
(11-01-2010, 01:02 AM)mike Wrote: I think it pisses you off so much because you are seeing any chances of expansion going down the tubes. It pisses you off like it pisses off over half the league everytime you keep mentioning expasnion. When we have clearly shown that expansion is not worth the risk.

Nope, it pissed me off because big shots like you think you can run the league
:min2: GM
If I thought I could run a league I would. If I had the time to run one I defently would but I don't. In no way have I been trying to run the league. I offer my suggestions and be very active which is the best I can do.
Damn, no Strasburg :( and what happened to Bryce Harper?!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »