• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2025 Changes Thread
Here's what we've agreed to change going forward:

Waivers/Free Agents After August 15th

We'll now sim every day (officially) and lower the requirement on waivers/FAs to 12 hours. Also, waivers now get league priority and anybody acquired on September 1st or later is no longer eligible for post season rosters.

Minimum Salaries

Will be set to 500K (down from 520K)

Compensation

After an incredibly underwhelming response I think it's best to keep the status quo for this season. However, there will be changes for 2026 and anybody traded for after April 1st 2025 will NOT be compensation eligible under the new rules. I'll post another suggestions thread but I really think it's important to get more feedback before inputting a system less than 1/3 of the league has expressed approval on. Please please please ask me any questions or express concerns if this impacts your decisions ASAP!!

I'm sorry for the confusion but point to the lack of feedback as the primary cause...
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
Umm the final sims of the regular season, was that change implemented?
How come we decided to make it so that anyone traded for after april 1st won't recive comp? I mean I saw a few people support the idea but thats far from most. By doing that now two things happen: If you happen to be trading a rental player his value now goes down even more than what it was to begin with, and secondly I think you cut the amount of good players hitting the market even more. I know perosnally I'd be more apt to extend the rental player rather than let him go knowing that I have no chance at getting comp.
It's just to make sure GMs don't make moves under one rule then have compensation based on another.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »