• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Idea
So we have too many injuries, and if you disagree then you should probably think really hard about how wrong your opinion is.

So I suggest these 3 things

Injury Severity remains normal
Injury Frequency - 10%
Medical Impact Staff + 20%

and try these out, of course we can always change the numbers some around but severity should remain the same because there are some freaky injuries. I think everyone gets mad about the frequency and how medical staff does absolutely nothing.

What are your thoughts?
In a word, No. Health is part of the game, lol we can't minimize every inherent risk in baseball.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
And another thought that just occurred to me is injuries play a big role in cycling through players. The talent pool is never stagnant in the MLB and if we take out injuries we take out a natural way to keep prospects developing and superstars from playing 160 games for 15 years straight.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
If anything, it should be severity being dropped instead of injury rate. It appears to be the same amount of injuries as previous seasons, just a lot more long term injuries

Makes me wonder if some admins are using the new patch, as it could possibly be a problem associated with it
NYY GM (2010-2017):
791-507 (.610)
4-time ALCS Champs
2014 World Series Champs
(10-09-2010, 01:41 PM)dejota Wrote: And another thought that just occurred to me is injuries play a big role in cycling through players. The talent pool is never stagnant in the MLB and if we take out injuries we take out a natural way to keep prospects developing and superstars from playing 160 games for 15 years straight.

I didn't say take it out I just said decrease it some.
Mogul has always been right in line with inuries. Its actually slightly less rate than what it is in the real mlb.
I don't think a team has a player get injured every 15 days, and they end up being out for over a month.
Its been investigated several time on the sportsmogul forums. Theres nothing wrong with the injuries. Its just your perception bias.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »