• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean's Apology and Thoughts
Over the past few days you have seen something from me that I do not like and that is confrontation. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I try and avoid it at all costs. I have enough stress in my daily life that I don't want additional aggrivation in something that is supposed to be my daily release. I am normally someone that keeps things to myself and let things go. Over the past oouple of seasons I have let a level of frustration build up to the point that I lost my temper and for that I apologize. I should have been more forward and nipped things in the bud sooner as opposed to letting things build and fester.

For me, I have been in this league since day 1 and the relationships we have and this league means something to me. All I want for this league is the best and for everyone to have fun on an even playing field. I apologize if my outburst took away in some of that fun from some of you. I was in a position where I thought something was wrong and that we as a group were being cheated so one individual can gain an unfair advantage. For me that was not acceptable and it put me in a position that I could have handled a lot better than what I did. For that, I apologize.

No one is perfect and I do not claim to be but I feel that I am a realist. I know how things are and how things should be. I will work on my downfalls and I will do everything I can to make this league enjoyable for all of you. As always you can approach me with any concerns, comments and I will be more than happy to help in any way that I can. Not always will everyone agree on a subject but hopefully we can find a common ground of understanding.

In the near future there are going to be many changes within the setup and rules of this league that Me, Andy and Matty have been discussing. I feel some of it is much needed that will hopefully put us in a good position and keep us as one of the top mogul leagues out there.

I thank you all for the time you put into this and I again apologize if my recent outburst took away from your enjoyment in this league.

Sean
Cubs GM 2010-2021
2017 & 2019 World Champions
LAA GM 2022-2035
2028, 2029, 2032 and 2034 World Champions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »