• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott
Shut the fuck up.
hahaha
Well...I think the point here is handle yourself better. You're attitude and actions lately will not be tolerated much longer. You're actions in the S&T clarifications thread read like Ice Dragon not a very mature teenager who used to fool everyone with his maturity. Lately, there's no mistaking your age Scotty and for a lot of us who used to respect you for that, are just baffled. I've expressed this privately and the only reason I'm not deleting this thread immediately is because I'm hoping if you see many people feel that way, even if they're dumshits who can't express it with tact (Glares at Hokey in cyberspace), you'll realize what I tried to tell you privately.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
It may just be the fact that people have to be an ass to you to get it, I have never had anything against you personally, hell I have even treated you fairly as a GM, even if I make comments about you basically taking over HB's team, because everyone says that. If you ask to trade with me, I look at your team and tell you who I want just like anyone else, but enough is enough. I will still trade with you the same way, you just got to start acting like a member rather than thinking your the head cheese, because that is DJ, and start treating others with respect if you want to get any.
It pays to mention that there is an overwhelming opinion in the league that the Kimbrel trade was in bad taste. Rocky was certainly not alone in hoping that the agents appropriately punish you for it.

Nothing personal, but I like the league to be played with fairness and an intent to act realistically.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »