• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Articles/Press conferences
I personally would love a forum where we can post articles and possible even Press conferences.

Not only that but tie them into earning points. This is one way that a team that is strapped for cash can earn some. But in order to keep teams from perhaps writing 15 articles, getting IDK 15M and continuing to have a bloated pay roll, perhaps the money can be added at the end of the season.

My main suggestion is the Articles forum. The money idea can be dealt w/ now or later.
We actually have a blog, which is the articles forum.....as for press conferences i think a forum for that might be cool, as the blog isn't a real great place to hold conferences. $20M is the season cap to cash.
Right, which is cool, but I don't ever look at the main page. and i think alot more GM's will post in an articles page, specially if we get incentives such as cash.

I personally don't like writing articles if I can't earn some sort of incentive for them.
But you can earn a nice amount of cash for writing on the blogs.....
didn't know/see that.

Hmmmm idea withdrawn.
Also, we at first did have like a forum page for articles, but hardly anyone used it, and no one read it. So we decided to create the blog in order to gain more activity towards articles. I have it set up on my computer that I click a button and it brings me to the blog first, every time I go to the forums. I don't type in www.firstclassmogul.com So in a way I see the blog every time I come here.

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »