:CIN: receives:

SP Trey Featherstone 84/88 $500k Arb. '45
SP Larry Braythwayt 63/79 $Nothing
LF Mike Smock 74/84 $Nothing

:MIL: receives:

CF Carlos Helaga 60/87 $Nothing
OF Eric Bulkeley 61/79 $Nothing
SP Raphael Fernandez 77 $Nothing

Accept. I have tons of OF spects, making Helaga available. Featherstone will hopefully continue his good pitching in Cincinnati.
I accept. Most of my trades is with JPS, but that's ok lol. I like Featherstone, but I think I'm a few years away from seriously contending. By that time, a number of things could go wrong with Featherstone, and honestly it's not worth the risk on my part. Fernandez replaces Featherstone on the mlb roster. Braythwayt is an ok guy, I have a lot of other guys I like more than him. Smock is actually rated 74 instead of 64, JPS just accidentally put the 6 instead of 7. Smock is nice, but will be ready pretty soon, and Bulkeley I can wait awhile on and see if he develops or not, he could end up being better than smock in the future, who knows. Helaga was the main one for me. He was drafted 27th overall in this past draft. I don't love low contact guys, but he could have a nice power/eye combo with solid contact in the future. Shows him as a righty, but he hits righties and lefties same, so he could be a pretty good player in the future, I think he'll be a very solid player in the future if he develops right.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »