First Class Mogul
Andy has inspired me - Printable Version

+- First Class Mogul (https://www.firstclassmogul.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: League Suggestions (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Andy has inspired me (/showthread.php?tid=11326)

Andy has inspired me - GoIrish - 02-16-2012

I am going to start writing up a series of articles like Andy, who if you have not read his revision of top 20 trades, you are missing out. Such good stuff. A big kudos and thank you to Andy for doing such good work.

So I have a few thoughts on things that I can cover and I wanted opinions on what you guys would want to read. Here are a few ideas that I am kicking around in my head.

-Top 20 all time FCM teams for an indivdual season
-Top 10 all time dyansties (3+ year stretch so individual teams could have multiple dynasities with different center pieces)
-Top 30 current farm systems (I would do an individual write up on each farm and rank them from 30 to 1)
-Top 20 current prospects
-Top 20 best FCM players of all time
-Top 20 best individual player seasons of all time
- Interviews with current and past FCM owners (could make this an on-going thing every season).

Write now I am leaning towards the top 20 all time FCM teams for an individual season.

RE: Andy has inspired me - hokeyrules - 02-16-2012

-Top 20 all time FCM teams for an indivdual season
-Top 10 all time dyansties (3+ year stretch so individual teams could have multiple dynasities with different center pieces)
-Top 20 current prospects
-Top 20 best FCM players of all time
-Top 20 best individual player seasons of all time
- Interviews with current and past FCM owners (could make this an on-going thing every season).

Are the ideas I like the most I thought about writing one as well

RE: Andy has inspired me - Peter - 02-16-2012

top prospects and top farm systems would be awesome

RE: Andy has inspired me - arod12 - 02-16-2012

i love all the ideas,
interviews would be awesome!

RE: Andy has inspired me - GoIrish - 02-16-2012

How about this, every year I will do a general article after the draft where I rank the state of farm systems from 30 to 1 and the top 5 I will have a write up where I go in depth on their prospects. Sort of a play on the power rankings system that some do after sims but I will do that once a season.

I will do that later this season but I think to start things off, I will go with the top 20 all time teams for an individual season.

RE: Andy has inspired me - arod12 - 02-16-2012

i think we should do interviews, opening day,trade deadline, and playoffs. It will just add more to it.

RE: Andy has inspired me - AndyP - 02-16-2012

I dig it. i was partial to top 20 players but you may have more article ammo with the teams. so good call.

RE: Andy has inspired me - jps93 - 02-17-2012

i like the top 20 teams sean

RE: Andy has inspired me - dlee2499 - 02-17-2012

i like farm systems, top specs, and interviews for sure. but they are all nice ideas. this summer im def gonna help out with some articles as well

RE: Andy has inspired me - mattynokes - 02-17-2012

Like this kind of inspired?