First Class Mogul
Regretfully, Detroit - Printable Version

+- First Class Mogul (https://www.firstclassmogul.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Leaving/Vacation (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Regretfully, Detroit (/showthread.php?tid=11000)

Regretfully, Detroit - Atlbravesfan27 - 02-02-2012

Hey guys,

I really hate to do this, but i think its time for me to retire from this league. I've had a great time since i've been here. Dejota, Hokey and Sean do a great job and all of your efforts have been much appreciated. I'd like to think i made a few friends in my time here. Guys like JHC and JPS, Sean, Peter, Andy, among others. I just dont have the time or passion for too much mogul right now. With baseball season/busy work schedule ahead of me, buying a new house and moving in a week or so, and the everyday facets of life, i think i just need a break for a little bit.. I hope i've left Detroit in a desireable position for a new GM and i hope to be back at some point if y'all will have me back when i'm ready.

Again, Dejota, Hokey, Sean, i appreciate everything you guys do at making this one of the best leagues around and i wish you all nothing but continued success.

- Burnedstang

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - mike - 02-02-2012

Take care man. Great GM, and a great person too. Hope to see you back when things are settled.

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - dejota - 02-02-2012

Well don't let that prevent you from stopping by from time to time. You're FCM family, thanks for turning DET around.

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - hokeyrules - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 07:14 PM)Atlbravesfan27 Wrote: Hey guys,

I really hate to do this, but i think its time for me to retire from this league. I've had a great time since i've been here. Dejota, Hokey and Sean do a great job and all of your efforts have been much appreciated. I'd like to think i made a few friends in my time here. Guys like JHC and JPS, Sean, Peter, Andy, among others. I just dont have the time or passion for too much mogul right now. With baseball season/busy work schedule ahead of me, buying a new house and moving in a week or so, and the everyday facets of life, i think i just need a break for a little bit.. I hope i've left Detroit in a desireable position for a new GM and i hope to be back at some point if y'all will have me back when i'm ready.

Again, Dejota, Hokey, Sean, i appreciate everything you guys do at making this one of the best leagues around and i wish you all nothing but continued success.

- Burnedstang

Que Annakin from SW Episode 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will miss you stang.

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - Peter - 02-02-2012

:(

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - GoIrish - 02-02-2012

will miss you stang, you are welcome back anytime and I hope you stop by xat to shoot the shit from time to time when you are free.

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - AndyP - 02-02-2012

Stang, my man, we are losing a great GM. I hope sometime the passion returns and we get to welcome you back. You've been nothing but fantastic for this league in every sense.

Been a true pleasure.

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - jhc54 - 02-03-2012

I am so sad.

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - Mad_Trapper - 02-06-2012

im gonna miss u stang

RE: Regretfully, Detroit - jps93 - 02-06-2012

This is a tough one to take in...