First Class Mogul
Daily Sims - Printable Version

+- First Class Mogul (https://www.firstclassmogul.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: League Suggestions (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Daily Sims (/showthread.php?tid=13603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Daily Sims - piazza31 - 06-18-2012

reason 746 is bs as theres no way you'd find a replacement after the deadline thats good enough

RE: Daily Sims - mattynokes - 06-18-2012

funny,most of the people that support daily sims can't make a team competent enough to compete for a playoff spot.

RE: Daily Sims - mav3rek - 06-18-2012

(06-18-2012, 03:21 PM)piazza31 Wrote: reason 746 is bs as theres no way you'd find a replacement after the deadline thats good enough

I'd have time to scour the waiver wire and see if there is something serviceable. Or see if there's an FA that could fill in temporarily, but no time for that.

RE: Daily Sims - ezpkns34 - 06-18-2012

i'm still posting DCs on Sun, Tues, & Fri regardless of whether you guys switch to daily sims

RE: Daily Sims - hokeyrules - 06-18-2012

its not a switch to daily sims its to get away from it. Currently we have daily sims after July 31st.

RE: Daily Sims - ezpkns34 - 06-18-2012

My statement still stands, posting a DC on Sun, Tues & Fri only

RE: Daily Sims - AndyP - 06-18-2012

2/3 reporting:

50% want it gone
30% want it kept
20% indifferent

Pretty and cut and dry right there. Bye-Bye Daily Sims!

(06-18-2012, 05:46 PM)AndyP Wrote: 2/3 reporting:

50% want it gone
30% want it kept
20% indifferent

Pretty and cut and dry right there. Bye-Bye Daily Sims!

not sure thats cut and dry considering 1 only 20 gms voted and 2 only 50% want them gone

RE: Daily Sims - AndyP - 06-18-2012

Do you wear a helmet all day? Are you intentionally retarded or is this just a schtick?

2/3 of the league is more than most polls here get and is valid sample size of the league. 50% > 30%.

If this issue had been passed with the majority of the league behind it in the first place you'd have a point. But again, it only exists because Peter is an exceptionally loud whiner. Not because most of the league wanted it. All we're doing now is taking a true temperature of the league for whether they like it or not. The advantage is clearly in "we don't want it".

Meaning, if Peter weren't a d-bag about this in the first place, we'd never have had daily sims becuase there never would've been support to change to it. We're just undoing a wrong here. If you care to respond again, please at least take two seconds to make yourself look rational.

(Hell, everytime you open your mouth Piazza I think those that agree with you should be ashamed to be in the same boat with such ass-backwards nonsense)

Insulting, is that really your only argument? Just wondering, idk how daily sims got started but, to overturn something 4 votes mean nothing to me and that's the difference. So why overturn something over 4 votes?
As for the waiver argument, tell me how many significant players get dealt per yr I'd bet it's less than 1